*** UPDATED – Effective June 1, 2021 ***
Before your exam:
* Please fill out our registration form online before entering the office for an appointment.
At the time of your exam:
* We ask that all patients and guests wear masks at all times while in the office. If you have been fully vaccinated, you may remove your mask while in the exam room.
We can provide a mask if you do not have one. All doctors and staff will be wearing masks.
* Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
* If you answer yes to any of the following, please reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste?
- Have you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been out of the country in the last 2 weeks?
If you are considered high risk (over 65yo, asthma, lung disease, diabetes, heart condition, kidney disease, severe obesity, liver disease or are immunocompromised, we recommend you reschedule your exam for a later date unless your exam is urgent.
* All frames are disinfected regularly and after each try-on.
Picking up Glasses and Contacts:
* Please go to our pick-up window behind our office (under the black awning) to pick up glasses or contacts. If you need an adjustment on your glasses, go to the pick-up window first. If the adjustment cannot be done there first, we will ask you to come inside the office.