COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Before your exam:
* Please fill out our registration form online here (provide link) before entering the office for an appointment.
At the time of your exam:
* Our doors are locked at all times to control patient flow, so please call us when you arrive so that we may open them for you.
* Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken and we will ask screening questions (see below). Anyone above 100.4 will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment. Our staff is screened twice a day as well.
* Masks are required. We will provide one if you do not have one. All staff will be wearing masks also.
* Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
* No guests please, unless you are a parent with a small child.
* If you answer yes to any of the following, please reschedule your appointment:
* Have you had a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste?
* Have you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
*Have you been out of the country in the last 2 weeks?
* If you are considered high risk (over 65yo, asthma, lung disease, diabetes, heart condition, kidney disease, severe obesity, liver disease or are immunocompromised, we recommend you reschedule your exam for a later date unless your exam is urgent.
* Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
* All frames are disinfected regularly and after each try-on. You will be required to wear a mask while choosing frames and during the lens ordering process. We are allowing patients to browse the optical but any frames taken off the board must be placed in a tray or in designated areas so that they can be disinfected.
* When at the optician’s desk, please stay behind the barrier at all times.
Picking up Glasses and Contacts:
* Please go to our pick-up window behind our office (under the black awning) to pick up glasses or contacts. If you need an adjustment on your glasses, go to the pick-up window first. If the adjustment cannot be done there first, we may ask you to come inside the office.